Social Media Content
The opinions and views discussed on social networks are my own unless otherwise specified. Following, friending, connecting, retweeting, sharing or liking/reacting does not imply endorsement. Some content is not suitable for those under the age of 18 or the easily offended.
Unless otherwise agreed upon by a separate contract, the following rules of use are related to photos I’ve taken:
- You may share and redistribute any images unaltered with proper attribution. Facebook attribution should point here here: https://facebook.com/ZeroSerenityCosplay while Twitter can point to @ZeroSerenity, Instagram @ZeroSerenityPhotography and WorldCosplay is http://worldcosplay.net/member/416490
- Images may not be used in the promotion of anything that is not personal without previous consent. For example, if a page that is not directly related to someone in the picture or myself who’s taking the picture, posts said picture, this would be a violation of the agreement. Using it in your portfolio to show someone else and/or posting to a personal Facebook page is permitted. If found in violation of this rule, the party using them in a soliciting manner may be perused legally for up to $1000 per violation, or more if proof of revenue generation can be determined.
- You may not pay an entity that violates the terms of service of a website for promotion.
- Images may not be sold, licensed or sublicensed. Ever.
- Photos may be licensed for publicity in printed media from myself alone.
Donating to the tip jar does not imply a business relationship, nor does it imply paying for services. If a contract is made/signed, this may be used for payments of said business relationship.