Social Media Content
The opinions and views discussed on social networks are my own unless otherwise specified. Following, friending, connecting, retweeting, sharing or liking/reacting does not imply endorsement. Some content is not suitable for those under the age of 18 or the easily offended.
Unless otherwise agreed upon by a separate contract, the following rules of use are related to photos I’ve taken:
- You may share and redistribute any images with proper attribution. Facebook attribution should point here: https://facebook.com/ZeroSerenityPhotography while Twitter can point to @ZeroSerenity, Instagram @ZeroSerenityPhotography and WorldCosplay is http://worldcosplay.net/member/416490
- Alterations to images (such as visual effects) are permitted with attribution in regards to the alterations. For example, adding energy effects to an image for dramatic effect is allowed, but must have the effect attributed to whomever made it. Bodily alterations, such as thinning of proportions are expressly forbidden, with the exception of skin texturing.
- Images may not be used in the promotion of anything that is not personal without previous consent. For example, if a page that is not directly related to someone in the picture or myself who’s taking the picture, posts said picture, this would be a violation of the agreement. Using it in your portfolio to show someone else and/or posting to a personal Facebook page is permitted. Other use of promoting yourself guesting somewhere is also permitted with attribution. If found in violation of this rule, the party using them in a soliciting manner may be pursued legally for up to $1000 per violation, or more if proof of revenue generation can be determined.
- You may not pay an entity that violates the terms of service of a website for promotion.
- Images may not be sold, licensed or sublicensed. Ever.
- Photos may be licensed for publicity in printed media from myself alone.
- Photos may not be used for anything involved in blockchain or cryptocurrency. The use of which may be pursued legally for up to $1000 per violation, or more if proof of revenue generation can be determined.
- Photos and other content may not be used to train machine learning algorithms or artificial intelligence. The use of which may be pursued legally for up to $1000 per violation, or more if proof of revenue generation can be determined.
Donating to the tip jar does not imply a business relationship, nor does it imply paying for services. If a contract is made/signed, this may be used for payments of said business relationship.